Multiple evap lines?

I took a cvs brand pregnancy test at night and got nothing. Woke up in the morning and took another cvs test and got a very very faint thin blue line. Well i researched and saw that blue dye tests are know for evap lines. So i figured it was an evap line. I then a few days later went to dollar general and got a $1 test and the Rexall brand test. The $1 test the line was so faint i thought i was probably imagining it. Then i took the rexall brand and got another very very faint line. Can you keep having evap lines on all different brands of test? Or is this in fact pregnancy? :) TTC ... Oh and i did read the lines before the 10 minutes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like pregnancy to me. Evap lines should only occur after 10 minutes or so... So if you're reading the tests within the designated time frame, you're probably pregnant.

I suggest taking a digital test. They're the only ones I use.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thank you! Sorry so long mammas
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No problem. Happy testing!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'd say if the line was there before the ten min. then you are pregnant. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I say your pregnant! Try again in a few more days and your lines should be darker
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2011