Confused,

I have been having great amounts of pressure, in the vaginal area

With along with some pains which are not bad, and that are not leading into contractions,

And, It Hurts so much i cannot really walk,

I called the office they will not page the doctor but they insist on going to the hospital and i just want to talk to my doctor whom isnt working today,
but is on Call,
i am just confused, i need to know if this is normal or should i really waste my time and get probed at the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think it's normal. How far along are you? If you are pretty big then there is all sorts of pressure and pain to expect. I remember having pains that would stop me in my tracks when I was really far along. If you are worried then you should get checked out. Go with your gut. Do you think something is wrong or do you think it's just pressure and stretching and ligament pain?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• pelvic pressure is normal, it doesn't really mean there is a problem. if ur not having contractions they will probably send u home. but im not a doctor, and if ur worried u should be checked out just to make sure everything's ok!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• 36 weeks along ....

Its hard to say...what it feels like....

I get little abdominal*sp* pains as well....where you would get pains for your period,

Anonymous