I need ideas on games to promote my new weight loss group.

So, I am trying to come up with fun things to do in my new weight loss group, Weight Watching Women to get more members. Does anyone have any suggestions for any kind of games we can do? We have weekly challenges and weigh ins but I want more fun ideas. I want this group to grow and be a blast for everyone in it. Any ideas would be awesome. You can check it out here to see more about it; http://www.cafemom.com/group/weightwatch
I want the main focus to be weight loss but I also want to include other topics in it too. Please let me know what you come up with.

ashlrenee

Asked by ashlrenee at 2:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• You could always post a daily exercise challenge and do monthly before and after pictures (with the initial picture being before they joined the group).
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 2:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• maybe if you have skype you can engage in contests doing a exercise or compose a weight loss puzzle/quiz ... you can show them how to make a nutritional cocktail with... nutri shake + fruit or levive + power boost+ ardyss multi plus+ . we did this last night at our weight release program. we had a blast.
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 9:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011