Who do you think Ashley should marry on the bachelorette? New series show?

I think Ryan at this point, or JP I think is his name ;) Bentley is a complete ass though! He should have just been honest with her! And The other guy who hurt her so bad from the comedian that's not cool. I see some assholish in him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• too early to tell yet. I was surprised she sent Jeff home,he was the one wearing the maskRobin
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I can't believe she actually gave him a rose after the insult with the Roast. I am wondering about Bentley, it was such a cold and calculated move on his part, like the comment "I am gonna make her cry, I hope my hair looks good" Then she ws talking such good things about him like she thinks he might be the one BS. How can anyone be so completely blind about that?? But I like JP adn the fact he let her "be herself" and wearing her glasses and PJ's, some men may be put off on stuff like that.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I think she was put off with his age, (35) she is younger then that. I think she is in her 20's. I thought he was kinda hot.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'm glad Bently left. He's a disgusting pig! And the way he talked about Ashley made me worry about how he might treat his little daughter. Yikes! I hope the mom has custody and that his visits are supervised. I'm glad she is giving William (at least I think that's his name- the guy who screwed up at the roast) another chance. He thought that's what a roast was supposed to be like and then he knew that he messed up big time and obviously felt really bad about it. My vote is for JP though, he's a cutie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I agree JP is my # 1 favorite! I also agree that the guy who hurt her is still on the show! He shouldn't have got a rose no way! :( He should have been sent home for sure.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2011