If the friends of ur dh are talking to him bout a girl in front of u could that mean that he is cheating on u ??

??

gta4girl

Asked by gta4girl at 2:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• All i guess it all depends what they are saying about her and whether it even involves him, its a little vague.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• What is his behavior normally? Has it differed at all? Like staying later a work or phone calls that has him leaving shortly there after and saying its his boss? Well that would depend on his job of course. Or is he picking fights with for no reason? Or short tempered?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My husband and his friends talk about women all the time in front of me. Women they work with, friends, g/f. Honestly, if they are good friends and he doesn't want you to know he is cheating, I doubt they would say anything in front of you!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• no that's not what it means!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would deff say that's rude first off and no probably if he was cheating it wouldn't be spoke about around u it could just be a harmless conversion :)
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Why would you think that? Sounds like you are just insecure to me.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 7:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, highly doubtful. It's when his friends avoid talking about a girl around you that you have a problem. If that's the only sign you've got than let it go, and maybe work on your trust issues.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, if he were cheating they'd be talking about her behind your back

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• what are they saying?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I doubt it. They'd probably keep it a secret if he was cheating with her, don't you think?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2011