Not sure if i'm pregnant need help please.. adult content

My fiance and I had sex 3 times on May 28-29th He busted in me all those 3 times. The next couple days I bleed on and off this is not out of the norm for me my doctor said to expect it because of an infection I was getting rid of. Now the past couple days I'm feeling sick, just really grumpy, and just want to sleep. My period is due between the 15-18th I think I may be pregnant but I'm not sure. What do you think? I haven't had morning sickness and my breast don't hurt. Should I take a test?

dkyoung1115

Asked by dkyoung1115 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it is too soon and you will not know unless you take a blood test
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Perfect timing to! I have a doctors appointment in a few days I'll make sure i get one.
    dkyoung1115

Comment by dkyoung1115 (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It's too early for a home pregnancy test, though the timing of intercourse was about right. A blood test in a few days will definitely be able to tell. Good luck!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thank you so much Fluffy!! I appreciate all the help i'm 22 and a little freaked out. He leaves in a few weeks for work and I wanna know before he leaves.
    dkyoung1115

Comment by dkyoung1115 (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes, of course get a test honey...if I even thought I was pregnant I would get a test and it would just ease my mind.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• too soon for that hunn .. be patient and everything gonna be clear after 18 th ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thanks all of you for your kind answers!!
    dkyoung1115

Comment by dkyoung1115 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Since I just found this question and it is now the 18th, you could take a test now if you haven't already. If you took one 10 days ago you could have gotten a false negative. The symptoms you could described could also be period symptoms or could be because of that infection... or you could be pregnant. Who knows, test it!
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2011