When was the last time you saw your children/child that lives in another state?

I miss my daughter sooooooooooo much right now and I just want to put my arms around her. Its been 2 long years since I have looked at her beautiful face. She has sent me emails and I talk to her, but, Oh my gosh, its not the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• I see my parents every 3 months or so. We live 12 hours away driving. Theyre moving even farther away and I'll only see them twice a year after that.

I miss my mom! and i'm sure your daughter misses you too!
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 7:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My oldest son moved to CA almost 2 months ago. It seems like years! I miss him terribly!! He doesn't speak to me anymore, though. LONG story...so, that makes it even harder to take that he's so far away from home. :(
    nAfrenzy

Answer by nAfrenzy at 8:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• This summer. August. He is coming back for xmas on the 21st.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i moved to oklahoma from virginia and i only see my momma once a year! i miss her
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I went three years without seeing my parents. It was really tough and I missed them like crazy. At the time, I lived in FL and they lived in WA. Since then, I have moved to UT. I live 12 hours from them and it is great seeing them a little more often.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My sons live 9 hours away & I see them about once a month in the summer for 3 to 5 days & winter holidays. So that makes it about 8 mnths out of 12 months. I also talke to them every other day. Also in the winter we meet 1/2 way & go skiing for a weekend.
    Tinkerbell3396

Answer by Tinkerbell3396 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• my mom and dad live five hours away and we see each other like four times a year. my mom doesn't really come down here though, i always have to go up there. kind-of bothers me. she doesn't work or anything and then complains when i can't come up there.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 5:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008