26 LETTERS ARE in the Alhaphet right. mAKING my son Letter bday cupcakes.. would you makes 2 batches worths

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Holidays

• It would depend on how many people I was serving. If there were going to be 20 people or less, I'd make 24 cupcakes and just not use a couple of letters (or put "XYZ" on the last cupcake). I wouldn't want to make a double batch unless I were expecting A LOT of people, because at the end of the party, I don't want that many leftover cupcakes!

You could also get some tins of mini cupcakes. The cups are 1/2 the size of the standard cups. Then you'd have 48 cakes, without all the leftovers. They're not that expensive (<$10/tin) & look like this:

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• If you do make two batches, you can freeze the extra cupcakes.

But I'm with Dr. Donna - make mini cupcakes. They're a better size for young kids & then you'll be able to make each child a cupcake w/ his/her initial on it :)
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 7:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Make mini's..
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I think two batches is fine if a lot of people are coming and mini cupcakes will use less material and be easier for the little ones to eat.
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 3:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2011