Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

first- i am not stressed out. like at all. i do nothing but hang out at work. i work in a clinic. i've been stressed out before. i am in the army. i usually bleed very heavy with clots when i am under stress. i am not paranoid. i am aware that my body is being weird. not the full preg symptoms, but i feel strange. my last period was supposed to be on may 20th but i experienced a light, 2-day period, that was possibly decidual bleeding. followed by two days of dark spotting, possibly implantation bleeding. i took two tests so far, and they were both negative. is it possible for me to be pregnant. i have a 24 day cycle. i do not track my ovulation or my luteal phase. i just know that my hormones are going haywire right now. its been almost 2 weeks since the last sight of blood. should i wait until my next period to see if it comes or see a doctor ?

smile.daily

Asked by smile.daily at 4:34 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry. I am no help. I am in the same boat. Here's a bump for you though.
    chelsea_renee

Answer by chelsea_renee at 4:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Take another home test with first morning urine. If it's negative, wait a week, try again. If it's still negative and you still have no real period, call your doctor. A blood test is definitive, and if it's negative, they can at least explore other options for what might be wrong.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You need to see a doctor and have a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy or not. Good luck.
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would go see a doctor to do a blood test. I've known too many women that either took tests and they read as negatives or had their periods, ranging from normal to light, all throughout their pregnancy and anywhere in between.
    MamaLioness2012

Answer by MamaLioness2012 at 5:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• If you've had sex with a male partner you could be pregnant. WAIT at least 30 days to test or see you obgyn.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You could wait until your next period or at least until whenever it's supposed to be. It's possible you could be pregnant but it also could be your body doing any number of weird things like they do sometimes. If you are really worried about it you can go to the doctor now and request a blood test to determine pregnancy. If you are comfortable waiting until your next period though then I would suggest waiting and taking another test at home if the period is a no show. Good luck.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You are in the army. go to the hospital on post and request a blood test through the obgyn there. there is no reason to worry unnecessarily.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 1:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You can bleed while pregnant and ive heard of some women who can pee on a test and test positive everytime even tho they arent pregnant. Then I have heard that people that have 3 kids never seen a positive pregnancy test. Every woman is different I sat go to the obgyn! GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2011