Do you decorate seasonaly or for every holiday?

I do a little of each,warm weather decor,fall decor and go all out for Christmas

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 5:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Holidays

• No, the refrigerator is constantly getting redecorated.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• no, only for Christmas
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• only Christmas here....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Only Christmas for me, too.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes. I have different colored plates, and dishes. I have for instance just pulled out my bowl sets that are white and blue with little fish on them. I have matching plates but they are a tad different. For spring we have flowery things. Winter we use snowmen sets, and fall is fall leaves and all that.

Answer by gemgem at 7:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes, I usually decorate seasonably and for the holidays- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter. Over the years I have accumulated so much stuff so I might as well put them out for show. I have downsized a lot of these items because I'm running out of room to store them! I used to decorate for my children. Now that they are adults, I decorate for my two little grandchildren. It's fun and puts me in the right spirit!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I don't decorate for every holiday anymore. If I could get away with it I wouldn't even put up a Christmas tree but the kids would have a fit. It must be a "getting old" thing. My mom was the same way.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'm about the same as original poster. A little for each season and all out for Christmas.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I dont decorate for every Holiday but I do for a lot of them but most of my stuff is seasonal
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I like just buying candles scented for the season. I can't afford to buy tons of decorations every time there's a holiday. I'd go broke! Haha.
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 3:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011