How can hubby be so crabby every morning?

I wake up happy every day but not crabby pants hubby he is so mean and crabby only on work days I try to help him have a great day I make him lunch, have sex and no matter what he's crabby wth?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 6:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• some people aren't morning people. But I agree with oddfox. i used to wake up in a bad mood every morning. Turned out I have 2 sleep disorders. So we moved DH into another room to sleep and it's helped a lot!
    I get more sleep and if I do wake up in a bad mood I have a few minutes to get up and pull myself together so I'm not up and griping at him first thing.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'm not a morning person either. For the first hour I'm not even really awake, I'm on auto pilot. Like a robot tuning through my program. If you disrupt my routine in some way or they to talk to me I'm liable to turn into a grizzly bear and bite your head off. It's best to just leave me and my kind alone until we strike up a conversation with you. Just get out of your hubbies way. You will both be happier for it.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• reverse that and you have me and my husband. Sorry but he's not going to change. We just don't wake up well, don't know why. Do we like it, no, but don't even talk to me until I've have at least two cups of coffee.
    daps

Answer by daps at 7:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Dh is the same way. He has a really hard time waking up in the mornings. He has to be at work at 6:00 and I don't have to be in until 7:30. So I usually wake up at 5:30 and have to go wake him up. Then he's mad and grumpy and running around like it's my fault he slept in. I don't even try to talk to him in the mornings. I just play on the computer unitl he leaves and I can go get ready :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Has he had a sleep study? He may have apnea or restless leg syndrome. Either would make him tired and cranky.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 8:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• DH can be a real bear in the morning. I just try to tune it out (usually unsuccessfully)
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011