Has anybody in here ever lost there baby?

someone plz write me back im just looking around to see what other things have happen to people similar to a story like mine

nativelove89

Asked by nativelove89 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a miscarriage a year and a half ago. Is that how you lost your baby?
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I found out i was having twins. but we lost one at 11 weeks.
    Mommytobe403

Answer by Mommytobe403 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My baby died when i was 4,5 months along. I went to a reg. check-up ever 3 weeks. Last check-up everythng was great and perfect.. then 3 weeks later my OB told me that she couldnt find my babys heartbeat anymore. The baby just died. It was terrible. It took me 2 weeks to go to the hospital because i didnt understand it. I didnt want to "lose" my baby, even though it was already dead. i didnt want to believe it. i kept running back to the OB almost every day for an ultrasound to make sure that my baby was alright and she had to tell me every day: "your baby is dead. you need to go to the hospital". it was terrible... that was 7years ago.. today i have a 17months old daughter. wasnt an easy pregnancy because i never really got over the miscarriage.

you can always send me an email if there is anything you want/need to talk about.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I lost my 3 month old to SIDS about 4 months ago.
    BaysMom26

Answer by BaysMom26 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have had a miscarriage and lost a newborn she was alive very briefly. My water broke early , I was on bed rest , her lungs could not develop well , she was born early and died about 24 hrs later.Worse grief I have ever felt.
    Mackenzie40

Answer by Mackenzie40 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ive had 3 miscarriages one at 8 wks one at 4 months. was very difficult and the farther you are the more painful the d&c will be.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 5:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My daughter was born critical and passed away when she was 3 weeks old.
    MaxNMakennasMom

Answer by MaxNMakennasMom at 10:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I just miscarried over Thanksgiving weekend. I was 5 weeks along.
    RandJsmom

Answer by RandJsmom at 10:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I miscarried a few years ago when I was about 5-6 weeks along. It wasn't the best situation, so it worked out for the best, but it ripped my heart out just the same.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i've lost 2 both to genetic defects, one was at 24 weeks almost three years ago and the other was 19 weeks and that ws in July 2008. Now I am 8 weeks pregnant and kind of worried since the doctors said there is a 1 in 4 chance each time that the baby will have the same problems. I do have a healthy 4 yr old.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008