Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were in so much pain...

you cant walk or move really much less take care of your older kids. Would you go to the doc. Not so much contractions I can handle those. Its the pressure and stabbing pain in my pelvic region. But it has gotten to the point that even standing for 2min to make my kids a sandwhich kills me. And I still have to carry one of them to bed and put her in her crib. What would you do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (7)
  • Is there really anything they could do? I'm 35wks?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • uhh GO TO THE DRS that does not sound right

    Answer by krazyash023 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • well they can check to make sure everything is fine. It could be gas or ligament pain. Or who knows it could be more. You're the same person who already has a call in to the doc right? Wait and see what doc says. If they want you to come in then go. If not, then see if someone can come help you with the other kids, mom, MIL, Sister, SIL, friends, neighbors, anybody you trust. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

    Answer by beckcorc at 4:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • im 36 weeks..

    I am wondering that myself ..if i should be seen,


    Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • No I'm not the same person.
    I dont have anyone to watch m kids, my mom and sisters live far away and my friend the one i do have has the flu. And My SO is at work. It is just so hard to deal with.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • you should really call your doc. its always better to be safe than sorry. pain when pregnangt is normal but in your case it seems to be some really bad pain. Please make sure they check on you and the baby. It could be early labor, but it could something different. only your doc can tell you.

    i wish you good luck.

    Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

  • Sounds like it might be a problem with your pubic syphysis. It's worth getting it checked out, just to rule anything out. You have to listen to your body, especially when pregnant.

    Answer by musicpisces at 4:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.