Bad round ligament pain at 34 weeks

So yesterday I ended up going to labor and delivery because I couldnt walk, sit or lay down without being in such pain and discomfort on my right side in my pelvic and back. They said its because my baby is head down and is pushing on my bones. Is there anything I can do to relieve the pain.....

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 8:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I can think of is to try to sit down as much as possible and take some Tylenol. Sorry I don't have better advice. =(
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am in exactly the same boat that you are. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and my muscles feel so stretched and sore that its hard to do anything. My doctor told me that I was doing to much and try to relax some and ask for help with house chores. I found that changing positions often helped me and to stay off my feet as muh as possible which is hard to do with a 4 year old. It might take a day or 2 of resting for the pain to feel better when your just sitting or lying down. But its worth a shot right?
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011