If you smoked Pot A LOT- How long does it take to get out of your system?

I smoked A LOT. For Months I think... I dont anymore, and have completely stopped.. I havent smoked in like nearly two weeks now. How long before my urine tests come out negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• My ex used to smoke it takes 30 days

Answer by gemgem at 8:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't know, but good luck.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i think its a month but there are water pills you can get that will speed it up to get out of your system...or this nasty vineger concoction you can look up the recipe for.(its nast ive heard)
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• the concoction doesnt work lol. My ex tried everything believe me. 4 weeks is how long it takes, if your are lucky with a higher metabolism you might test clean at 3 weeks.

Answer by gemgem at 8:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• your on the computer ...google it
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• lol- Im reading on it now... it takes up to 45 days... but I smoked nearly everyday more than ONCE a day- since about November of last year!!! im screwed!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Go to a head shop and get a cleanser. You take them right before your test, read the instructions completely.
    If you were an everyday smoker, you would want to quit about 3-4 days before the test, then use the cleanser and you will be fine.
    *speaking from experience*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It stores in your fat cells so it really varies from person to person. If you are thin with a high metabolism and drink lots of water every day you could be clean in as little as two weeks. If you are heavy with a slower metabolism you could be dirty for months.
    If you need to be clean for a test, try a body detox. They are like $50ish at GNC. Tell the guys you need to quickly remove toxins from your system and they will know wat you mean. DON'T say anything about a drug test or pot or they legally cannot sell it to you. (My hubby used to be manager there)
    If you do it, follow the instructions. Some say drinkf water, some say don't go overboard with the water. Either way, you should also be taking a multivitamin.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• listen... don't smoke that stuff. you can find yourself in a rutt. my friend's husband was lazy person smoking that stuff. I do know that you must drink plenty of water to flush your system. We already have enough free radicals inside of our bodies which reap havic on every organ and cell we need for our bodies to function properly. Get you some antioxidants and drink plenty of water, detox with ultra body cleanse (not in stores) which is all natural product. Change your mindset you will be fine... good luck
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 9:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thanks for the LOL....glad you could find the humor. There are lot's of opinions and you never really know which ones work until put to the "test".

I am not a user, but my brother is a big time pot-head (that's all he does). I am sure he has tried everything... he eventually failed a test and it did cost him his job of 20 yrs. GL
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2011