Faith and Fear cannot exist in the same place. Are you afraid of your own success?

Would you rather stay in the place in your life you are in ? Would you rather unlock the possibilities?

miamoma

Asked by miamoma at 9:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Unlock possibilities.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like unlocking possibilities. I have lived in several states. I have taken risks alot of people wouldnt, even some that made me homeless for a time. I have never been scared to do what I feel is right for ME. I have never stayed in a relationship because I was comfortable and scared to leave. I have raised my kids in the way I wanted, not how others think I should. So there ya go.

Now though? I would still LOVE to be able to go do things like when I was younger. I am 40, a grandma, buying a house, and pretty settled. I feel like resting lol.

Answer by gemgem at 9:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• unlock possibilities
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• OP ... why are equating faith with success?
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I was wondering the same thing,Eilish.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am so happy I stepped outside of what I knew and worked on spiritual growth. I just started yesterday with Shamanics or rather Shamanism and I am feeling great. connecting with nature and understanding balance along with the fact we are all connected somehow and that the strength comes from within oneself has really opened my eyes.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• why are equating faith with success?

Perhaps she's a Calvinist?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am not getting the question I have fear and rely on my faith but I don't put that with my success. I want to unlock possibilities and I know there are things I might be afraid of but that I have to have faith it will work out.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 6:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Perhaps she's a Calvinist?

LOL ... Calvinism doesn't promote the prosperity doctrine ... I think you need to brush up on your theology.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 6:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Don't get me started on prosperity theology! LOL
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 6:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011