How many reacalls are going on in your state? How do you feel about them?

Michigan has a bazillion and they are all republicans. None of them are for elected officals in my district with the exception of Gov. Snyder.

I didn't vote for him and i disagree with most of the decisions he's made but he won fair and square. Although i understand the reasoning behind the recall efforts I don't think his policies have been so egregious that he should be removed from office.

http://www.freep.com/article/20110604/NEWS06/110604009/Recall-attempts-target-Snyder-dozen-other-Michigan-GOPs

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 9:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• None that I know of. I am in NC.

Answer by gemgem at 9:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Recalls are being trotted out too often, in my opinion. Unless a grievous offense has been committed, I don't think they should be an option

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• There are several in Wisconsin. I feel that the people should have got their asses out and voted in November so the person they thought would be best would have been put in in office.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I don't know of any recalls here. I don't care for them..unless something bad has happened. I agree with lzsarejam...people should get out and vote!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• YES. There are several in the State of Florida... unless we pay more close attention to the issues within our county government prior to elections, we will continue to have our back against the walls when people we elect make bad decisions. we are too busy trying to live and work each day we forget to READ and EVALUATE or options. Who do we count on?
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 11:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• None that I know of here in PA.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• None here in TX  we don't have recall ability here

Not all states even allow recall elections.

Alaska Georgia Idaho Illinois Arizona California Colorado Kansas Louisiana Michigan Minnesota

Montana Nevada Georgia Idaho Illinois New Jersey

North Dakota Oregon Rhode Island

Washington

Wisconsin

itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• None in Calif. at present that I am aware of ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Good for you Michigan. Wisconsin has 6 republicans and 3 democrats (certified today). All state senators. State Reoublican Party is encouraging fake democrats to run to force a primary, spend more state money, and slow down the elections. Our governor will start having petitions circulated in November and voted out in Jan. Looking forward to that!
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011