i have had the miraina coil in for 3 yreas now and the last 4 mths i havent had a period i have done loads of test and they came back neg could i b pregnant?

donnam81

Asked by donnam81 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Prob not... I had mine in a year and when mine stopped my doc told me it was normal and that my periods may go away completely. So I think you should prob call your doc just in case he may want to ck it to make sure all is well.. Good luck
    lockedtite

Answer by lockedtite at 9:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I had mine in for 2 years & never had a period the entire time. I doubt you are pregnant, probably just the Mireana. Everyone I know that had i, didn't have a period either.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• but i had mine right up till feb then it just stopped it has never done that on me
    donnam81

Comment by donnam81 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• its probably the meraina i had mine for 3 years with no period,it will make your period stop.there is a slight chance you could be pregnant but if you took test and they all came out negative its just the meraina.i also had pregnancy symptoms when i had mine.maybe you should call your dr. just to ease your mind...good luck

twolilgirls712

Answer by twolilgirls712 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2011