It never fails.........

I am all ways the one who rush. After getting up 3hrs early to get things ready so we can go. I am always the last one in the shower. Woke up at 5:30 this morning and got bottles ready and got baby bag packed. Got the kids to eat, comb dd hair, clean them up, and dress them. All the while hubby is in the bed sleep. Got on the computer to pay bills and balance out checkbook and get directions for where we going. By the time I get ready to go in the bathroom to get ready, he jumps up and take a bath. Now I am sitting here waiting on hi, to get out so I can jump in(only have 30min to get out the door). I already know that I am going to have to be the one who get the kids in their car seats(which means I have to fight with ds), while he try to find him something quick to eat. MAN! Anyone else husband does this.

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No your not. Mines does the same and it's so irritating...ugh after complaing he'll get up and help but that last about a month or so than its bck to old familiar. When i complain he has the nerve to tell me you should start.doing everything at night like wtf? No you can get your ass up and help with something. He thinks cause he wrk 6 days a week he isn't obligated to do anything. Shoot i wrk to. Its not 6 days but i wrk at a job just like he do. When i come home.im tired too. Which mean your ass need to help! He is lazy and it drives me up a wall....sorry about the vent...just when i read your post i saw red and i got pissed all over again lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My dh pitches in and helps. Sorry to hear yours doesn't. That has to stink.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• There this stupid thing DH does, WHILE driving, he flips and smacks the windshield wipers while reaching outside the window, i told him he NEEDS to do that before we start driving..ugh. one thing he should actually do that he doesnt have to hurry with.

anyway, yes my DH stays in bed while i do this and that, he doesnt take a shower or anything in the AM. Either that or he'll sit on the couch and TELL me i need to "put a jacket on our child" or "put boots on him instead" and every friday the kids go to school and he has off, has he never got up and sent them off to school unless i repay him back.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• If we're going somewhere, yeah, it's all me. Kids clothed, fed, cleaned up, shoes, jackets &gloves as needed, cell phones, wallets, house keys, diapers, wipes, extra outfits, hats, sunglasses, whatever it is that we need, **I** am responsible for. He tries to help. He even looks like he's helping, pacing back and forth through the house while Im running circles around him lol. The act is, if I don't get everything ready, if I leave ANYTHING up to him, it will be left behind without fail.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My dh would rather do everything himself so I let him! Plus he takes his shower at night so I have the bathroom in the a.m.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My husband let me do everything about getting ready to leave and took care of just himself- well himself and the car. He'd wait until we were all buckled in to the car and then check the oil, tire, etc. I told him he really needed to do car checks before we were all ready to leave.

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Moms are kind of like the traditional all American Pie everybody loves them ! So we moms tend to become a crutch for our hubby's fictitious broken legs. I had the same problem for a bit until I finally decided there was Imuch needed me time, so I devised a solution. I started writing things on a post it note for my hubby to do to share in the many tasks going on throughout the day or when I knew the day was going to be rushed and of course he bucked at first but soon after I was showered with a big hug and kiss as for he told me he never realized how much we do on a daily basis. Things are not perfect, but are a lot easier for me.
    wparten

Answer by wparten at 9:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It never fails.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2011