Potty trianing

How do u tell a 3 yr old how to aim when he goes. It hardly hits the water. But all over my bathroom. I'm getting tried of cleaning up all thw time.

alexfoss

Asked by alexfoss at 9:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would encourage sitting until he's able to aim a little better.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would have him sit too, or have him help in the clean up.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I put friut loops in the potty and make a game out of it, it take a bit for them to get the hang of it, but i worked for me!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• This may sound silly, but I tell my grandson to make bubbles. So far its helping and he laughs each time and enjoys going now.
    ahyone67401

Answer by ahyone67401 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would have him sit till he is better at aiming.. or put him in the tub and buy a plastic ring and have him try to pee inside the ring so he can get better with aim and its easy cleaning in the tub instead of all over the bathroom.. and also do u have a stool for him to stand on? that could be a reason too..
    Amanda509

Answer by Amanda509 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011