Will I get it again?? adult content

I have been spotting since the 27th. My Depo was due by today I got in March 8th. So will I get my period again after all the BC leaves my body or do you think I will just keep on spotting..this is soo annoying! I want my normal 3 day periods back..until I get pregnant anyways... this is really putting a damper on my sex life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• How long have you been on the Depo??? It is normal to spot quite a bit on it and until your system regulates
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I got it once,but before then i had the implanon for 8 months and spotted on that 3 wks every month. so switched to the Depo because I had it before and I thought i remembered not getting my period on it,but we are ready for a baby so I'm getting off BC.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• When I had depo I didn't bleed at all unless I had sex (amazing sex) and then I started to bleed. I would def check with your doctor because I know each person is different.
    VegasJellyFish

Answer by VegasJellyFish at 9:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2011