First time moms of twins

Did you guys have the time/energy/desire to make a baby book for your twins? These are my first babies and my MIL wants me to make a baby book, and I'm just not sure I have the desire or will have the time and energy to do so. Any advice if you did? And if you didn't, do you regret it?

MrsBridges19

Asked by MrsBridges19 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• lol im still not up to date with my baby book n I only have one LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I don't have twin's but I didn't do it with my first, so I thought it would be unfair to do it with my other two. I do regret it.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• ..i didn't do it with my daughter; no. if your MIL wants one, ask her to make it? It would be a great gift for you on Mother's Day? You could always get a 3 ring binder and tell all your relatives to make their own pages for the book? I do sort of regret it.. but then again, you can always make one later.. just keep the info jotted down somewhere. OH! also, this is 2011! Make one online. No big deal at all to do that. No glue, no scissors, no mess to clean up.
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 11:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I never did my youngest's. He is 5 now and I haven't written 1 thing in his book! Just take a lot of pictures.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I didn't both because of lack of energy and post partum depression. My situation was compounded by the fact that my twins were 8 weeks early and never hit any milestones on time. They were and are delayed. They are 13 now and I have bigger worries. Take lots of pictures and worry about putting them in a book later. If your MIL wants a baby book let her make it! Or she can take the babies so you can do it!
    quinnmommy

Answer by quinnmommy at 1:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If all else fails, dedicate a box to the LOs special things and throw everything in there for your MIL to organize!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2011