When your first pregnant is it natural to want to have ALOT of sex? adult content

Im 26, pregnant for the first time...and I wanna have sex all the time almost lol

MissyNewMama

Asked by MissyNewMama at 9:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• ya'll make me laugh... go ahead and get it on girl, your hormones are bouncing off the walls.
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 12:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My dh was so happy when I was pregnant. Each pregnancy I could not get enough sex in the beginning. Enjoy the moment.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• enjoy it towards the end it can get uncomfortable . and you might not want it for a while afterwards.. my first pregnancy i didnt have sex much but this pregnancy at 28 , we have sex often
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I was that way with my second pregnancy (a boy).I about wore my man out!!!
    My first one (a girl) I don't recall a strong sex drive.Don't know if it may have anything to do with the sex of the child or not.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 9:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i was just thinking the same thing mistybluemom for my first pregnancy me and my SO were at it like rabbits and tada i had a boy...its def uncomfortable as you get further along in ur pregnancy but it wont stop the urge to want to do it you just have to find the right position for you and try not to change it lol
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 10:12 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• From 20 weeks to about 27 weeks, all I wanted was sex...Go on with your bad self, I'm sure your boyfriend, fiance, husband or whatever, won't mind a bit.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Not me, didn't want any part of my ex-husband when I was pregnant.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011