Does anyone actually truly have a work at home job?

I have work at home businesses but I was wondering if anyone had a real work at home job. I have a special needs three year old running around so being on the phone all day isn't going to work because I am about to have a newborn too. And I don't believe in survey sites. Not saying they don't work just saying they don't work for me. And like I said I already have work from home businesses. What I need is an actual real work at home job that doesn't require me to make or accept calls. Something like data entry online or something. I have to do something and it has to be from home because I don't know how my family is going to make it unless I do. My husband and I are both way to stressed out about the financial situation, and I don't know of another way to help. Please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• I do! I would love to tell you about what I do. I mainly help other people at home on the internet! Email me for more info.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Sure contact me and I show you how to work from home and get your husband envolved like I did!
    FanofJesus

Answer by FanofJesus at 10:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have a regular 9-5 job, but I get to work home once a week because of gas prices. I work as a web designer.

Web designers can freelance and work at home, but you still have to network to find clients. If you are willing to learn web design you can make a pretty good living from home.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 10:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• You could try chacha.com. Work when you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Need some help understanding what really works from home and what will really work for you, and what to search for? Go to:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/37262/boards/read.php?post_id=4503191&result=edited (Copy and Paste into Browser)

SCAMS To Look Out For:
    www.cafemom.com/group/WAHDirectory to join my WAH group and review a very helpful post that lists the most Typical SCAMS, what to watch out for on your search!!!

Good Luck! Contact me anytime if you need any help on your search!

Jennifer May
    http://www.DailyPayAtHome.info
    jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I work at home as a medical transcriptionist. really flexible, but make peanuts
    sara122

Answer by sara122 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008