FB question

I have a friend who plays Farmville on there. I don't have the time or want to play that. She is always sending me stuff about that game. I have to her in a casual way that I don't play it. Yet, every time I go on FB I have something else from her. My question is can I block these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Just clikd on ignore all request from this person, she won't know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Run your mouse to the right of the post. A x should show up click it. Then a little window should open and it will ask if you want her posts, all posts from farmville or just that post removed
    daps

Answer by daps at 9:56 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• If you go on the side where it says Game Request click there. Go into that area and look for farmville. Click on the little X next to the request to ignore it. The screen should say you ignore it and then it will have a place to click and block all farmville. This will make it so that she can't even send you request anymore. The next time she post on your page click the X next to it and click to ignore all farmville post as well. Good luck.
    VegasJellyFish

Answer by VegasJellyFish at 10:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You should be able to block those.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thanks daps!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Absolutely. You can chose to block her OR the game.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2011