How often......

do you rearrange your rooms? I would love to do mine every few months, but where I live now, it's not possible. Everything just fits where it fits! The only creative decorating I get is my front porch...LOL

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 10:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yep, me too!! It is where it is where it is...LOL. We downsized and well......I can re-arrange my throw pillows and that's about it. HAHAHA.
    I used to enjoy re-arranging though. It's refreshing and gives me a lift of spirits. Maybe I'll go re-arrange my cooking utensil drawer. Hehehe.
    Fun question.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am right there with you. I can't but would love too. My back patio is where I get to play with the furniture.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i dont think my living room will be once i moved in and get things placed, the couch cant be moved cause the living room and kitchen are adjoining, there's only 1 space for the table and couch and so on unless i buy all new stuff, then it will look different.

furniture is just too heavy anyway :p
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I can't really rearrange the big furniture because of the shape & size of our rooms, but I do like to switch around artwork & pictures every few months to keep it fresh.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Never. We bought the furniture for these rooms and they're where they fit and look best.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Most places have odd layouts in my opinion a window or doorway in the way so a bed or big stuff cant be moved ... make you want to scream at times. I like to move stuff all the time and buy odd stuff like a movie house popcorn popper that don't fit well in the average house but is fun to have. However, if you can try changing a color of a room if this helps and is allowed or upgrade room decor. Good luck!
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 2:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i have always been a fan of rearrange furniture...but our house doesnt give us a lot of options. luckily, we just added another kid so we had to turn out guestroom into a nursery & my DD's room from a nursery to a "big girl" room. so i got to rearrange 2 whole rooms!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I used to love to rearrange the furniture. It made it feel like I was living in a new house. But since moving into DH's house I haven't been able to move a thing.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2011