Love motion #9 TMI adult content

Has anyone used this before??? I really want to try it becaus ei dont get in the mood very often and they say this helps. Please ladies advice or let me know if you have any other products you know of that help with this.

Mommyto2127

Asked by Mommyto2127 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you tried eating foods that are considered aphrodisiacs? I was with my sons father for 5 yrs and while at the beginning i thought  our sex life was great, i suppose it really wasnt. I never had an orgasm with him, He had no :"physical" issues..after a couple of yrs i got into that rut of not being in the mood...i tried SO MANY otc products that are suppose to get you in the mood..unfortuanantly most of those products just gave me a sensation down theyre i didnt like. It honestly took me finding the right partner to understand what good sex really was. Is there anything you KNOW will get you in the mood that you can show your SO? i think its all about your partner and hows its approached....maybe finding something new to spice things up? Be adventurous! lol

AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• miamoma here. let's do something natural . me and my man are not teenagers and my friend gave us something when I thought my love life was over because a couple of times he just couldn't do anything. I said what the hell! after it happened twice I started thinking all kinds of crazy things. but my friend actually gave us a bottle of Levive and some power boost! WHAT!!! we have some natural viagara going on lady. he went to work and told all his friends and with that said, we have been laughing and feeling good, sending text before he get home. ughh.. got the sexy man I fell in love with ya'll

www.ardysslife.com/reshapinglifestyles

not trying to sell you anything but guys it will change your life naturally and safely
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 12:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I sell and use Love Motion #9. It IS natural, so if poster above ^^ did their research they'd know that.

When a woman is VERY aroused, she gets an erection, just like a guy. The clitoris fills with blood, and becomes erect. It throbs and pulses, and with a little added stimulation (boy, toy, whatever...) you are off like a rocket. It's how 85% of women achieve orgasm! When the Love Motion #9 is applied to the clitoris, it draws the blood to the area by dilating the blood vessels. It will very quickly become erect, without all the work of foreplay, self stimulation, etc. It takes you from point A to point B without all the work. It is quick, effective, and a little dab will do ya! The $12 bottle is 100 uses. There is nothing cheaper, more effective, and more reliable to help women with arousal. We've been selling it for 17 years. No other enhancement cream can make that claim, nor are they FDA tested. LM#9 Saved my marriage!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011