How do you un-'hide' friends on facebook.

maybe I am dumb but I can't seem to figure it out... Anyone know?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:38 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Technology

• I need to do the same, I will watch for the answer. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I didnt know you could hide lol

Answer by gemgem at 10:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Go to Account/Privacy Settings/Block Lists (Edit your Lists). At the top is where you can block/unblock. This is also where you hide/unhide apps.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 10:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• okay I asked this question and THEN figured it out. see this was enlightening... :0)

On your home page you click on most recent. Beside that is an arrow to expand the options. The last thing on the list is edit settings. There you can un-hide pages, people and applications.

You can hide anything by clicking the 'x' beside the post. It will ask you if you want to hide that post or the person/page/application all together. (ie no more farmville updates from all your friends 40 times a day!)
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I thought you would go to their page and in the same spot where it gave you the option to hide them it would say Unhide. I have never hid anyone before. But on their profil, on the bottom left under their friends list. GL
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011