Anyone know?

I am 2cm dilated, 75% effaced, and -1 station...How do I get things to move faster? I know we can't predict when it's going to come but what can I do to get things rollin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Walk walk walk walk walk and walk some more. Then have some sex. And then walk again.

Walking is probably the best thing you can do to move things along.

Now if I could just take my own advice I'd be in good shape. I'm just a little behind you, I'm 2cm, only 50% effaced and I'm not sure what station my baby is at =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• walk walk walk..they say curb walking is great one foot on curb one on street walk like that.
    sex..might help soften up your cervix and might start contractions.
    if you want go get a yoga ball sit and boucne
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have walked and walked and walked and walked and my poor SO....I have him worn out (though he'd never say though for fear I would just stop)! LOL I guess I'll just keep doing these things until it's time. Also, what does contractions feel like? I mean the starting ones? Do they hurt?
    Anonymous

• have sex.... works every time....
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 5:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have been having sex...A LOT of it. Still nothing so far.
    Anonymous

• The baby probably just isn't ready. you could try primrose leaf oil. Put it in a drink like tea or something, and drink a few drinks like that back to back.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Just like the ladies said, sex and walking and sex and walking. NO CASTOR OIL. Too dangerous, and not worth the risks. Try to be patient; I promise, you won't be pregnant forever!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2008