He said he's not attracted to me, but doesn't want to break up. What's the point in staying together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• To answer your question you have to ask yourself 'what am I giving in this relationship?' that's what he wants. Be it a place to live, free food, an emotional hostage, or just a doormat. Whatever it is, please respect yourself and leave him.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He wants to have his cake and eat it too.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He is an ass and you deserve better. He just does not want anyone else to be with you.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He probably wants the safety and security of being with you while stringing you along so you cannot find someone else. Or he is just a chicken and doesn't want to break up with you (and deal with your emotions) and hopes that you will do the "dirty" work and break up with him.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He's probably looking for someone that he is attracted to and will leave when he finds her.

You deserve better.
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Not having the guts to leave?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He wants he cake and eat it too! I'd end it with him. Why waste my time with this jerk, when I can find someone who IS attracted to me and that wants to be with me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• if I were you I would get my plan B in place, and leave him not telling anyone about it. Love yourself first. get the hell out of there. I went thru the same thing. some men try to beat you down mentally. You are a beautiful butterfly and have a lot of living to do. don't let someone hold you down. its up to you when yu have had enough. don't wait.... life is waiting on you....
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 12:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thank You.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011