Breast has lump in nipple adult content

I have pretty intense, constant pain in my right breast inside my nipple area. I am actively pumping milk every 4-5 hours so I would be suprised it this is a plugged duct yet I do feel a lump in my nipple area. When I press on the lump milk comes out and it is painful.

Anyone know what this could be? Any remedies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• it sounds like a plugged duct ... is it hot to the touch? IF it is, it could be infected. I took grapefruit seed extract to help with mine, then later probiotics. I also applied grape fruit seed extract to the affected area.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You probably have mastitis. If you're not running a fever yet, you probably will be soon.

Call your OB/Gyn, they will put you on antibiotics and it will clear up soon. In the meantime, keep nursing and nurse on the painful side too. It will help.

Until you see your doctor, you can put warm, moist compresses on your breast to ease the discomfort. I had this a few times - it is super painful. But get yourself on antibiotics - women used to die from clogged milk ducts. They called it "milk fever".
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2011