When is it ever ok to bring 1s child into an argument?

Im so fuming right now! Bitches who bring others peoples kids into an argument have no right being on cm! If u cant handle an argument/debate thats ur problem! Grow a set, fight fair, be able to stand on ur own 2 feet dont bring another mothers child into an argument! Its a low blow, that knida comments not needed and it just goes to show how some mommies are such cowards and pathetic, they gotta attack some1s kid! Pls feel free to take a look at my newest journal, it explains it all.

kahala

Asked by kahala at 5:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• It should NOT be tolerated under any circumstances. If anyone ever attacks your child, report them immediately.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I checked out your journal. Just remember (and I don't know if it applies to the original person who brought your child into it, but I know it does to that one particular person in the comments), anyone who can't even bother to learn to spell or use proper grammer and punctuation is not someone to take seriously. Report them and ignore them. They can't even remember basic writing skills, so their opinion of your situation is worthless. And for the record, I think you handled the situation with your son exactly right.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008