I am a "single mommy to be" I'm really nervous about doing this by myself. Are there any classes or groups where I can meet other moms like me?

snglmommy86

Asked by snglmommy86 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry do not know if there are any groups, but I am pretty sure there are if you look for them, at least here. But mom, follow your instincts, they won't lead you wrong.

Answer by older at 11:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I was a single Mom from the time i got pregnant until my son was 5, I can tell you that you will be fine and it sure will make you a stronger person. If you need a friend let me know.
    It is very scary at first but remember God will not give you something you can't handle.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Try Meetup.com You can search for mom groups in your area. Good luck!
    JellyfishEgg

Answer by JellyfishEgg at 11:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• check out local agencies about classes or u can contact someone at the hospital , or a daycare agency might know of support groups or classes
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011