How much are diapers?

I know it depends on brand but how much did you spend per week or month for diapers when your baby was little? I haven't bought diapers in 9 yrs and was just wondering how many are in a pack and what i could expect to spend. Thanks!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• get them from Amazon.com and you get them WAY cheaper than the stores.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• We are out of diapers now, but I remember there was a big savings when I bought from BJ's.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I buy up and up brand (Target) and I get the box of 70 and it cost around $14.00.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I cloth diaper! Spent around $200 initially, but i dont spend anything at all now and probably wont til they're all potty trained!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 11:17 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Lets' see,pampers they were $20.00! I think there was 48 in a pack. The newborns,there were 10 in a pack,I don't remember what they cost,my hubby did baby runs to the store at all hours for those!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I buy Pampers.. One case a week lasts all week for home and daycare.. They cost me about $22.00.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I bought Pampers in bulk at Costco. It's been a long time but I think I paid $25 bi-weekly. I forget the amount of diapers in box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Depends on how often you get paid and if you want to buy in bulk? and the kind you want. I bought my grandkids diapers for my dd and usually spent around $30 every other week if I remember right.

Answer by gemgem at 11:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I buy Parents choice they are $14 a boz and you get 96 diapers which usually lasts me 2 wks. on average,but for a NB I would say anout 1 1/2 wks.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i bought luvs in the box, depending on the size anywhere from 70-over 100 in the box, for about $15.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011