I am hurt...

I am 9m pregnant and have 2 kids 2 and 1. I need help. But no one will help me. I am in pain ALL the time. My 1yr old is teething and my 2yr old doesnt sleep which means i dont either. The only people i have around are my sister his aunt and my friend none of which will help. I dont know what to do anymore. I cant do this. I NEED HELP. And I am hurt because no one will offer even to take one of them for a couple hours on a weekend. Is it ok for me to be upset about this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, it is totally ok to feel the way you feel. I remember when I was having my 3rd daughter, it was sooo hard. I was physically and mentally exhausted. I remember my trips to the OB, taking the two kids with me, and how hard it was to get down off the car, open doors, and keep them quiet and entertained while the doctor checked me. I almost always would end up crying. It would really hurt my feelings when people would just pass right by me and not even offer to open the door for me. Once our truck broke down when I was by myself, and no one would stop to help (probably because I was pregnant and men usually stop if they think you look attractive). If I could go back I would ask for more help, from anyone I could. Learn to let things like the cleaning the house go. Don't give up. They will grow up, trust me. Time has a way of flying by. I wish I knew you. I would help.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Do u have a husband to BF???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The children are your responsibility, so even though you may hope for more family support, you can't demand it. Would it be possible to put the little ones in a day care a day or two a week? or to hire a sitter? What about the father, can't he help?

Answer by Bmat at 5:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh he does but he is only home on the weekends the rest of the week he works a lot so he is only here for about 1 hr that they are awake. But he always has something to do on the weekends. And i know i cant demand it did i say I was?
    Anonymous

• I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. :( You asked if it was OK for you to be upset. I didn't answer well. I am sorry. I hope that things work out for you. You sound at the end of your rope.
    Once again, I'm sorry.

Answer by Bmat at 5:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• alright have a talk with your hubby, let him know you know what i didnt do this alone i need your help.. take the kids out on the weekends give me some rest time because i need it. you gotta be blunt! you gotta be assertive! and trust me, you'll get your point across with him! :D good luck sweetie. i would help you but i dont think were anywhere close to each other! hehe. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Its ok I am at the end. I just can take the pain and screaming anymore. I would be ok if I wasnt in so much pain. I am sorry if I got rude.
    Anonymous

• I understand all of what you said, except why you are in sooo much pain. So why are you in pain and 9 months pregnant.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• thanks mommabear
    Anonymous

• Because I just entered my 9th month. and they wont do anything for me for the pressure and pain that makes is hard to even walk. because i am having a c-sec and until i dilate more they wont do anything. which i have never made it past a 3.
    Anonymous