Y would my period be late this month?

my period is bout 10 days late and test was neg but i have never been late. its on time every month since i got my period.and i havent done anything different in my life. nothing has changed, we are trying to get pregnant tho.

alexfoss

Asked by alexfoss at 11:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes the tests don't work on some people for some reason. I've met women that will get a negative every time even though there is an ultrasound showing that it isn't negative. You could also be stressing big time if you are TTC, which could throw your period off. If you had been on birth control, your body may still be adjusting, it's hormones in those pills and confuses the body so sometimes it gets out of whack until it realizes that nature is supposed to take back over and do what it is supposed to do. Give it a few more days and try another test. If it's still negative and you still haven't gotten your period, then go see your doctor.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• A lot of the times, depending on the test, it will not detect the pregnancy hormone. You may want to go to the dr and get a blood pregnancy test.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2011