Tore my cervix

was gave birth 3 yrs old, i tore my cervixs. it was pretty bad. am i still able to have more kids and would it make me have a miscarrage? i need some infor. we are trying to have a baby and dont know anything bout it or i dont remember.. thanks

alexfoss

Asked by alexfoss at 11:26 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont think it will, check with doctor and see
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I've never heard of someone tearing their cervix so I don't really know : ( Personally, I would think that it would affect your ability to carry a baby to term without a cerclage (stitching your cervix closed during your 2nd trimester) unless you had it surgically repaired after you had your baby... if you had it fixed then I dont see it being a problem at all.

How did you tear it?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You need to talk to an OB about it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I guess when I had my kid he came out to fast and tore it from the inside or something. Ya they gpt it all fixed. But
    she had a hard time finding where it tore. So now it scares me
    alexfoss

Comment by alexfoss (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2011