How can i handle heavy bleeding?

I have had my mc about a month ago and im bleeding like im having another one but im not pregnant no more i have taken blood test and pee on the stick test and both come out fine just one pink line saying im not I have cloths and thick mucks with the blood Can any one help me with this what should i do? pls help.

butterflyluv79

Asked by butterflyluv79 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to the dr,.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You can take nettle leaves or stinging nettle, so long as you know the baby has been passed. It will slow it down. I've had to use this remedy for years, and just for a regular period. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Did you have a D&C? You could have left over tissue in there, and it can be very dangerous, you need to call the doctor ASAP,, also I am suprised that they told you you could go ahead an have sex so soon after,,,I am sorry for you loss, hope your okay!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:47 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I went in to the er may 5th and got checked out that's when i was told i had the mc and then i went up to see a gyno same day and got checked and she told me also i had a mc and she checked in side and did something cause i felt her putting more pain on my body as she was doing the check up and pushing on my stomach i have not been told i can have sex i been taken it easy and saying No to that i need to heal inside and out and still grieving over my lost its only been a month I will call my doc and talk with her about this heavy bleeding i thought it was cause of my mc this is happening i will get my records and have them over look it
    butterflyluv79

Comment by butterflyluv79 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011