Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Pissed Off Homeowner Forecloses On It

If this isnt sweet justice i dont know what is, the video is talking about a family that bank of america tried to foreclose on when they had paid for their house in cash at the time of signing. SO now they family hired their own attorney and won their case in court and bank of america decided not to pay the legal fees that the judge had ordered them to pay so the family decides to foreclose and confiscate the banks property after the bank hadnt paid the amount in five months.

Thoughts ladies???

Asked by mrssundin at 11:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I thought that was fantastic. They don't waste time getting your money, but try to keep from paying their part. BOA got what they deserved.

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Good for them!

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• That is awsome!

Answer by Imogine at 11:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Good for them. I hope they get thier money.

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• WAY TO GO:) LOL!way to go

Answer by daisyb at 12:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• LOL! I love this!

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• From what I've read, BOA really does behave in a "constricting," snake-like manner! So glad we didn't use them for our mortgage.

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I used to work for Bank of America... all I can say is good for them!!

• lol

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Good for them. I don't hate banks and don't blame them for all the foreclosures out there. Many foreclosures are due to the fact many out there a want a lifestyle they cannot afford. For those who by no fault of their own end up like this family I think this is wonderful.