hiccups

how does it feel when the baby has hiccups?
i think ive already felt it 3 times..
the first ime i think it lasted like 10 min lol is that normal???

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its feels lighter than a kick but a lot more consistent, my baby had them the other night for what seemed like forever, its almost like your whole baby bump is jumping!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yep with my son i felt it a couple time a day i didnt so much with my daughter and have only felt it a few time with thisone.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My baby has the hiccups ALL the time. It's a little bump feeling here and there...bump, bump, bump...it stays constant like that and can last for a little time or for a long period of time. I think it's cute but at times it can annoy me.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• OMG when i was pregnant withmy son he got hiccups all the time! It drove me nuts ! hes my first so i ddnt know wat it was at first but my doc told me its hiccups and it normal....but theres nothing you can do to stop them! I used to joke and say will someone scare my belly? lol now hes 2 months old and still gets em all the time after eating or using the bathroom or even if he yawns to hard..He actually gets mad at em to. hell hiccup then kinda yell at it. its cute.lol. but nothing we can do about em
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I've never really noticed the hiccups until she turned upside down, and now especially since she has dropped. I can feel it now when I'm laying down, because she bumps my hip-bone every time she hiccups haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• THANX =) I KNOW NOW FOR SURE THAT HE HAD THEM LOL..
    ITS BEEN 4 TIMES NOW ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008