Is your husband involved in your life and family or does he just help out every now and then?

And there is a difference. He can help you with the kids but does ever do anything with you and the kids? I sometimes feel like I have to force my husband to do anything with us. He does help out, but most of the time he's playing WOW.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• He's very involved. He, well we, love doing many different things as a family!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my husband is a little to involved with my kids. that he is taring me and them apart. he never tries to earn their respect and dictates how things are going to be rather then asking for things to be a particular way. some days i wish i hadn't married him cause he is so harsh with my kids, his step children. we have totally different pareting skills and sometimes i wish he'd leave the parenting up to me. he'll go do stuff with us but he is alwys anxious to get bnack home. it drives me crazy. what a jerk.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Mine does everything with us. He works alot like I have said. He goes in around 4-5am and comes home 10-12 hours later. Then we usually have practices or whatever. If its baseball practice he goes to that I am in charge of the girl stuff like cheer practice. He has his down time he plays on his computer (various games) and Im cool with it. But we have an understanding. I had to sit and talk to him and tell him he had to decide to be part of this family or not. I could do it alone. He didnt realize I felt that way and its been fine since.

Answer by gemgem at 12:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My hubby is terrific with both the children(not at home)at home, and my parents,who are elderly,if it weren't for him so called handi-yard-people would prey on them and ask for outrageous amounts of cash only.
    Dianny888

Answer by Dianny888 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• 100% involved.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My dh is very involved with my kids, he even helps out my parents when they need help, especially my mom cause my dad works a lot and she has no one else to help her (with heavy lifting and such) he is a great guy that would give anyone the shirt off his back, but my kids think there is no one else on this earth like daddy!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011