Grooming business name

woof and wash or woof and fluff? i wanted posh paws but turns out a city 2 hrs from me has this name. still not certainof these names and i really need to get an email and some cards made up.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pets

• I like Woof and Fluff the best, woof n wash sounds too much like a car wash haha
    Tangled Pups? I am so terrible at the name thing sorry haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I see your name is Melody.. How about "MEL'S MUTTS".. or "CANINE CLEANERS"
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like that "Tangled Pups" has a cute ring to it :)

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like Woof and Fluff the most.
    What about Pampered Paws or Pets or Pups?
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Bark and Park? I don't know if your going to offer daycare or housing for pets,, Pampered Paws is the name of the place I get my dog groomed! congrats on the business, how did you learn to groom dogs? I am a hairstylist and have been looking to learn how, I offered to come in 1 day a week to my groomers, but the answer was no,, just curious, thanks!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• a lady in my town with pampered paws, i didn't want to use anything closely related to her name so people find her and think it's me or vise versa.

i've been bashed 4 the way i learned. i had a lady for 1 day only, let me watch her groom dogs. let me tell you 1 day isn't enough. i just bought a nice set of clippers on ebay & started to groom my dogs. then i would look at pics online & try to cut them that way. this only takes you so far if you don't have the blades, etc. i finally bought an online course set on how to groom dogs & you send before & after pics of the dogs you've done. you'd be surprised how much u really can learn from a good set of dvd's. they tell u about the blades & what they do. how to achieve certain cuts . some stuff i already knew but most i didn't. get this book, the all breed grooming guide by sam kohl(sp) grooming school is 5k +. can't afford. groomers & client's have complimented my work.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• grooming side
    scaryspider

Answer by scaryspider at 12:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011