What's the funniest commercial you've seen lately?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• The one where the guy is in the flash MOB and stops in the middle of this building at 12:00 sharp and does a flash dance.. then he gets the message on his phone that it has been moved to 12:30.. he needs a 4G phone! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8ppk0UCx8

Theres the link to it!! ^^^
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I Love that State Farm Commercial w/ the Girl/Boyfriend.. LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I love the E Trade commercials with the babies.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Progressive Commercials.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like the Hardee's commercial for the new turkey burger that has an actual turkey "babysitting" a bunch of little kids.

I also like the All State "Mayhem" commercials.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The one for the AT&T 4g phone where there's 3 people in a restaurant. The one guy puts his phone on the table and there's a picture of a tarantula, obviously in "hi-def". The girl jumps out of her chair and starts screaming at the top of her lungs and the other guy jumps up, takes his shoe and starts beating the phone while still on the table. The guy with the phone just stands there like "really?" and it goes silent, and you hear "got it!". AAhahaha im laughing just thinking about it.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like the Cheerios commercial with the little girl that declares everything is "..for babies!" She reminds me so much of my DD when she was that age.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I was gonna say that one, DJsMommy!! Hilarious!!! Well, I know it's not recent, but I love the toilet paper one where the guy is like "Hey honey, can you toss me a roll?" And it shaves his head where it skimmed him. And then he asks for another one and when he fetches it, it crumbles into powder. So funny!

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2011