Have you ever thrown out your kids school pictures?

My son had a bad habit of making some weird face on his school pics for about 3 yrs in a row, like opening his eyes really really big. I coulda killed him. LOL. I didn't pass out those pics but I don't have the heart to throw them out. I guess we'll laugh about it later. Did your kids ever have some baaaad ones? Did you give them to family anyway, or chuck them?

hopelessnance

Asked by hopelessnance at 5:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is only 17months old.. so we dont have those school pictures yet.. but i know for sure that i wont throw any of those away.. My parents never threw any pictures away, no matter how bad me and my younger brother looked on them. we had big laughs about those pictures all the time. Some of those pictures are embarrassing. lol. but its still funny.

So i will def. keep every single picture of my daughter, no matter what silly faces she will make on them. She will probably hate me, when i show them to her first bf in 30years (lol!) but still.. funny times i guess ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh gawd. There are some that I WISH my mom would've thrown away. A lot of the photos are still hanging in family members' households...I just want to destroy them while they're not looking, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I actually don't even buy them. They charge way too much for them. I have a really good digital camera, and I find more natural settings and get what I feel are much better pictures, and all it costs me is a little of my time. I print them myself and everything. Not saying that everyone should, but that's what I do. They do still get weird faces in there though. I just save them and threaten to show the world if they don't behave. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have sent them back and made the place take a new picture. The set I just got 1) his face looked dirty and I didn't send him to school that way 2) he had a smirk not a smile 3) his hair was sticking up in the back and wasn't when I sent him 4) he was slouching. They re took them and I was there so they showed me the shot and those were fine. I'm just waiting for them to come back now. The other kids looked fine in theirs. Now there are some of me I'd like thrown out and don't know why my mother didn't send them back for a retake.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My mom just kept a proof picture of it. lol. Now they quit doing that! Ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• No lol...but then again I only have one in school and she's only in kindergarten. I might be a little biased but my children are beautiful and very photogenic...I highly doubt I ever have a problem with bad pictures.

Unfortunately they do not get that quality from me. lol
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008