What can I do to get my marriage back on track?

My daughter turned 2 in Aug and my son is 8.5 mths Ever since my son was born my husband seems to come home and spend ALL his time with the kids.Don't get me wrong I want him to spend time with the kids but he doesn't seem to want to spend time with me. When the kids go to bed he watches TV or takes his shower and goes to bed.I have tried to shower with him to spend time with him but he does his thing and gets out.Before I got pregnant I was about 160 and I didn't lose that baby weight before I got pregnant with my son and now I have the weight from both to lose so I am 220 and I have asked if it has to do with the weight, he says no but I am sure it does. He says he is just tired and work is so demanding, etc. He used to kiss me bye in the morning and good night now he never does that and we have sex about twice a month.I just don't know what to do to get him back because I feel like I'm losing him. HELP

Srkimmel

Asked by Srkimmel at 5:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Try the love dare-- www.fireproofmymarriage.com
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• maybe the economy or xmas or something like that is bothering him. Don't always think it is you. Men are strange and take things so seriously. They worry about a lot of things.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• TELL HIM exactly what you just posted here. Then start making some healthful changes. You have a poor self image it sounds like. Start with meals choices, porrtion control and get moving. Walking, the gym, an exercise tape whatever is in your reach. SHow him you're serious. Cut out white flour, refined sugar add fruits and vegatables I guarantee you you will lose weight. The bigger you are the faster it begins to come off. I lost over 80 lbs doing exactly what I'm telling you to do. Fight for him, fight for your family, fight for yourself. You CAN do this.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• When I show that I care about myself, my husband shows me much more attention for some reason. Maybe you need to focus on yourself in order to show DH that you are worth that attention. My DH would NEVER admit that my weight is an issue, but I know it's true when I lose weight and he's all over me.
    Anonymous