You ladies are SO freaking sweet!!!

hugsI just want to tell everyone how awesome you have made me feel!!! Some of you know that I had my baby boy on Memorial Day and so of course I havent been around as much as I normally am...I honestly didnt think anyone would notice one way or the other but I've received such an outpouring of love and concern that it kind of made me choke up a little bit lol...so I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate it and how special it makes me feel....thankyou ladies..I missed you too

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am glad you are ok and congrads on your cutie pie man =)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• That is so sweet. How are you two doing?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• glad you and baby are doing great!! We have missed you!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Hey Lucky209, I just finished reading "The Crimson Petal & the White" on your recommend--GREAT book! Now I've ordered a series of short stories by Faber that continue the characters. Can't wait for the mail to get in... CONGRATULATIONS on your new arrival!!!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• congertions on baby boy
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• @pookiekins...we're doing great...I'm still trying to recover from my c-section but my 4yr old daughter has been a really big girl and is helping mommy out =)
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011