Do some folks get the driver license out a cracker jack box?

No road rage today, just a random thought ladies :)

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 12:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i agree...some people that ur driving now adays ...seem likes they did get theres a t a cracker box...cause no rules and they think is ok to do what they want.it sucks and we need to watch what we all do in our lives so.stand up and plz..be much more safer for u and as well as for others ok.....
    greens11

Answer by greens11 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Hahaha...seems like it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yeah,some act like it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Most of the ones here in California did I believe. I went back to my home state fairly recently and I couldn't believe how less stressed out I was driving!
    Anonymous

• @SupperMommyy Nah I really don't I had to take my son to school and things were ok for me, but when my uncle came home with my car he asked so I said let me ask the girls LOLLOL
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• So many people act like their license is a right not a privilege. The don't care that the person they cut off, tail gate, pass unsafely, or just blabbing on the phone is in danger because of their actions. No one takes priority over anyone on the road unless it's a life threatening emergency or law enforcement. No one cares that there are kids in the car. Someone's mother or father, or loved one.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I think that there must be a multipack with licenses passed around because everyone on my commute seems to have fished theirs out of a box!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i wouldn"t know but wish it was that eailery
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011