Whats wrong with me

My back hurts,my lungs don't feel good,I have really bad hayfever,and I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I also keep getting gas pains on my left side under my ribs,I hope it's just gas and not a heart problem. I feel really run down. What do you do to get out of this kind of rut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• sounds like a respiratory infection... get on web md they have this cool little gadget called a symptom checker, you just enter symptoms and will give you a list of stuff that COULD be wrong with you...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would definatly make a call in to your dr. to get checked out. It could be anything from a cold to kidney problems, heart problems. GL.. hope you feel better.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• have you seen your dr? you could change your diet...may help w/gas or get Gas-X. Try a B-complex to help your energy. and a multivitamin. You can also try pilosec...acid-reflux can feel like chest pains. I would try these things if not better quickly...see your dr.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• go to doctor
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011