Quick! I need help FAST!!

I have no idea where to even start! We have a family photo session today at 3. This guy takes old movie/play/theater sets/scenes and uses them for his photo shoots- he has everything imaginable. We're a military family, but we've done army-themed stuff before- and I think red/white/blue is too obvious lol. What kinds of scenes would you put YOUR family in, and what would you wear? We're a pretty loud, busy chaotic, funny crew. I want to capture the FUN of my family!!!

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 12:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am a sucker for old west themes. How about one like Brand and Angelina did promoting that one movie?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• That should say Brad
    pookiekins34

• My husband is a HUGE John Wayne fan... that's definitely a possibility!!!
    livn4hevn

Comment by livn4hevn (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i like red white and blue theme especially if you don't have that already, plus its fourth of july coming up!

or if you want to be more creative this year dress up as your favorite cartoon character of TV show
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011