As a parent, what do you think of this comment a director of daycare speaks to children?

She tells 3 + 4 yr olds that their coloring is terrible. Or things like, I cant believe you are going to kindergarten when you don't know anything. Wtf! I know bc I work here and think its terrible. When she walked away I said, don't worry I love your pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Just let someone tell my kids something like that... Why would someone like that be a teacher?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• she's the director? i would report her! someone like that has no business working with children.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Tell your supervisor!!!! or the owner of the daycare...She should NOT be allowed to teach young children!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sounds like verbal battery to me
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Not good at all.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would probably call her infront of the kids. And I would also mention it to the kids parents. Shes an adult and a stupid one at that.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 12:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• sorry missed the director part...tell the owners..go above her head if al else fails tell the parents in private so maybe thye will pull therie kids out of there
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• That is a terrible thing to say!
    can you report her behavior to someone?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• She is the owner, so she knows she doesn't have to answer to anyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Holy Moly,,, I would report her, if she is the owner, and you can't be sure to tell every parent what she is doing and get a new job. Honeslty if my kid went there and she was talking like that to my child,, I would deserve to know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011